2016 was a new start. New ambitions, new desires, new beginnings! And among all these things which I label as ‘new’, I met a lot of new people on the WordPress community. One of them was Chiruhr. He is an engineer and a wonderful writer. His poems intrigue me the most, with Unspoken Things as my personal favorite. Do visit his blog and discover some interesting posts yourself. I would like to take the opportunity to thank him for nominating me for this award. This would certainly work as a driving force in my future writing endeavors.
What is The Versatile Blogger Award?
The Versatile Blogger Award is given in recognition for the great commitment, diverse talents and generosity shown by bloggers here in our community. There is so much creativity on the show that it is difficult to reduce a list to only a few, but for those nominated it is hoped that it will serve to motivate them as well as celebrate their work till date.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
So let me begin..
7 facts about me :
- I gorge on mostly every opportunity that comes my way and then crib about being busy as a bee.
- Everyday, before sleeping, I count the exact number of hours and minutes left until my alarm (who happens to be my mom) wakes me up.
- I am lucky enough to have found my doppelganger in terms of everyday habits, past experiences, opinions and many more things.
- I strongly believe in the idea of subverting the patriarchal paradigm.
- Nothing can entertain me more than a spic macay performance.
- I personally believe that writing poems is not my cup of tea. Alas! Still I try. (This reminds me that I have a Haiku Poetry event lined up next week.)
- I secretly wish that I was an English Literature undergrad.
Following the legacy, I would further like to nominate the following blogs:
- Literature is my porn.
- Thoughts of a crooked mind.
- Tranquil yet alive.
- Love, life and Whatever.
- Regular Indian Girl.
- The Gentle Unique.
- Sourav Adhikari.
- Shitij Sharma.
- Rowdy Rani.
( Sigh! Only 10. I think I should expand my blogging network.)